Sunday, August 21, 2011

italy. and the mozart "ave verum corpus"

shaky shot with my little phone of the photo of me and john that i always carry with me in my calendar, so i could post it. i see it every time i open my book to make yet another doctor's appointment. it helps me remember who i am. we toured tuscany and rome, in june/july '03, in the heat wave! i have more photos to share, less blurry shots i promise ;)
we dusted off the mozart "ave verum corpus", and it's a good earworm right now. stuck in my head, but good! i don't know why. at least in my mind, i can sing the soprano and the alto parts at the same time. harder to do with one's body!
can't wait to get wireless router for my lappytop, so i can regain full internet capacity, such as posting a video of the mozart, etc. very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment