Tuesday, October 25, 2011

down, but not out!

hello, all my dears. i apologise for being missing in action lately. i had a fall last monday, in the doctor's office of all places, and i've been in a body-wide flare of burning pain ever since.
i'm doing a bit better now, and looking forward to visits at the weekend! one from my brother and sister-in-law, who moved to NC a few years ago. that will be sweet! i haven't seen them in a while. they will become gradparents too, in december, of a little girl who will be called ashley. i have a little T-shirt for the baby which says "my heart belongs to grandma and grandpa". i'm so happy for them, because it's SO much fun!
the other will be from a certain short person i know who likes to ride in my lap ;) she will be disguised as a pirate, so i will prepare for us to be boarded and pillaged!
i have a small stuffed hello kitty in a devil halloween costume, which is perfectly "spooky" for her. i asked my daughter a very silly question, which was "what kind of candy should i get, in preparation to be pillaged?". i could hear her laughter over the computer, i swear, when i read the reply "she will eat any candy she can get!". she loves granddad's chocolate biscuits, too, so some of those might fall into her bag of treats. she'll turn three in a few weeks, so any sweets she gets, she likes :)
i've been on a beethoven's ninth kick, i'm not quite sure why. even now, it's running on a loop in my head. i do love it so, that  i don't mind. plus it saves electricity from running the stereo! i am making progress in my study. slowly. turning it into the proper SteamPunkZenRoom that it deserves to be. it will be my library, music room, my conservatory, my storage, display, and workroom, my laboratory, and my getaway all in one place.
i am working on my laptop, so that i can post music and videos. soon i hope, it will be brought back to life! in the meantime, from "gangs of new york",  
"i leave you in the grace and favour of the Lord!"
ruthellen

No comments:

Post a Comment